Pedal For A Purpose
Central Spokane YMCA – Pedal & Corporate Cup events
North Spokane YMCA
Spokane Valley YMCA
South Spokane YMCA
Pedal For A Purpose – Stationary Bike Relay Challenge benefiting
YMCA Annual Giving Campaign
When you pedal for a purpose you ride for a cause to strengthen not just your legs and heart, but those in our community who need us most. Each dollar raised goes directly to a child or teen in need of a safe place before and after school; a family determined to live healthier, spend time together and have fun at the same time; or a senior in need of community where connections turn to friendships and health improves. All this and much more happens thanks to YMCA programs. Each turn of the wheel or step on a treadmill brings us all closer to our goal of supporting each family, child and senior that needs the support that YMCA can bring to their lives. When you pedal – a child, family or senior has a chance to thrive!
Most teams of 10 riders choose to ride for one hour between 8am – Noon. Riders raise money a variety of ways…get creative and see just how many friends and family will want to support your ride, and the YMCA.
Our Y nurtures the potential of kids, promotes healthy living and fosters social responsibility. Everyone from all walks of life are welcome at the YMCA regardless of age, income or background. We believe families and individuals can be healthier, more confident, connected and secure at the Y.
But…we can’t do it alone, we need your support to bring these programs to life and transform lives.
It’s so Easy!
- 10 riders create a team and secure a spot with $50 registration
- Each team is encouraged to set a minimum goal of $1,000 but the sky’s the limit! Remember – every dollar raised stays right here and touches a life.
- Pick your date and time
- Turn in registration
No Team – No Problem! Individual Riders Welcome! Call us 509 777 622, we have a spot for you!
Your Dollars in Action
Corporate Cup at the Central Y
Our Corporate Cup event is a fun team-building opportunity for co-workers or businesses to work together while making Spokane stronger through a healthy fundraising challenge.
Feb 3, 2018
Central YMCA | 930 N Monroe St
Team of 10 riders (Your entire team rides together for 1 hour)
Enjoy friendly competition with other businesses while raising funds for the 2018 YMCA Annual Giving Campaign. Your team will compete to raise the most money by 4pm on Feb 3, 2018 through pledges from friends and family members for your hard work riding a stationary bike for one hour! Donations can be secured prior to the event to give your team a head start!
Be the team to raise the most money and you get the coveted Corporate Cup trophy*, bragging rights for a year, and the satisfaction of making a difference in your community.
Become a Sponsor
Let your community know your business or club supports a great cause. We are BETTER TOGETHER, don’t miss a chance to be seen by thousands!
Your Sponsorship = Big Impact
- Youth Development – From childcare, to swim lessons, to martial arts, to camps, YMCA youth explore and achieve their full potential.
- Healthy Living – Greater health improves our lives, our families and our community. Whether spirit, mind or body, health and well-being is possible and achievable with YMCA programs.
- Social Responsibility – Giving back to and supporting our neighbors simply strengthens community. We believe everyone deserves a chance to learn, grow and thrive.