Social communities and personal connections keep us healthy, active and enjoying life. At the Y find a group or start your own. Contact leadership at your branch to discuss ideas or call 509 777 9622. See what else is going on at the Y, check out Schedules.
Check back often to see new groups.
Come join your YMCA friends for social gatherings and informative health presentations including coffee and light snacks. If you are interested in forming a special interest group, see the Health & Wellness Director at your branch or call 509 777 9622.
Monthly Senior Socials:
- Central Y: 2nd Wednesday of the month | 10:15am
- North Y: 1st Wednesday of the month | 9:30am
- South Y: Contact Brad Bushy for days/times | 509 720 5752
- Valley Y: 2nd Wednesday of the month | 9:45am
Y Knot Club:
- Central Y: 1st Monday of the month in the Family Activity Center | 10 – 11am
Learn a new skill or bring your expertise to share. Knit, crochet, cross-stitch, you name it. Everyone is welcome, all ages. Projects will focus on making items to be donated back to those in our community in need. Yarn and instruction will be provided. Contact Tammy Campbell, Assoc Branch Exec for more information, or call 509 777 9622.