Military & Veteran Memberships
At the YMCA we are honored to serve our military active duty, reserve, retired, and local families. You always have a place at our YMCA.
YMCA supports you and your family to achieve your wellness goals in spirit, mind, and body. We encourage your participation in fitness classes, group activities, mentoring and serving. Military and Veterans receive 50% off the Join Fee & 10% off Monthly Dues
- Current Military: Present Military ID to Member Services
- Retired Military and Veterans: Present your Retired Military ID, Veterans DD214 or Veterans ID Card from the Department of Veteran Affairs (Must be honorably discharged to qualify) to Member Services.
Military and Veteran Discounted Rates
|Membership Category||Join Fee||Monthly Fee|
|Young Adult Age 19-24||$25.00||$40.28|
|Adult Age 25+||$25.00||$52.43|
|1 Adult Family||$25.00||$62.55|
|2 Adult Family||$37.50||$83.48|
The Military Outreach Initiative has been extended through March 2018
In partnership with the Department of Defense, The Armed Services YMCA is proud to offer a 6-month full-paid gym membership at YMCA facilities across the country. This program is eligible for qualified military personnel through the Department of Defense’s Military Outreach Initiative.
Eligible military families and personnel include:
- Family members of deployed National Guard and Reservists
- Relocated spouses and family members of deployed Active Duty personnel
- Active Duty families who live in one of the selected Joint Bases. For a list of eligible Joint Bases call 800-342-9647
- Active Duty Assigned to Independent Duty Locations
- Community Based Warrior Transition Unit- Service member receives 6 months orders to complete rehabilitation at their home location
Download Military Outreach forms:
- Military Outreach Instructions
- Eligibility Form
- IDP form and list of IDP Approvers
- Community Based Warrior Transition Unit Eligibility form
Bring your signed forms, deployment letter and Military ID to your appointment to process your Military Membership
Requirement – The DoD requires 8 calendar days of usage per membership per month in order to qualify for renewal consideration. Example: Each family visit counts as 1 calendar day visit.
Thank you for your service to our country!