Member Accompanied Guests
Your friends and families are welcome at the Y! Each membership has complimentary guest passes as a member benefit. All guests must be accompanied by a member.
• Bring a friend to try the Y and their first visit is free.
• Guest visits 2 & 3 will incur a guest pass fee. Rates are listed below.
• After a guest has visited three times, normal day pass rates will apply.
|Guest Passes (2nd & 3rd Visit)||Rate per Day|
• All guests must adhere to the Member Code of Conduct and the posted rules within the facility
• All guests check in at the YMCA Member Services department upon entering the facility
• Photo ID is required for all guests age 12 and older
• Allow a few extra minutes for check in, especially if attending a class
• A member may bring in up to four guests at one time
• Members may bring an unlimited number of unique guests in a year
Drop in for a day at any branch with a Day Pass. Purchasing a pass grants access into the entire facility at all 5 of our YMCA branches.
|Day Pass||Rate per Day|
For Y member guests from participating YMCAs across the country…welcome to the Spokane YMCA with no visit limits! Learn more.
AWAY Program – Always Welcome at the Y
For Y member guests from YMCAs not participating in Nationwide Membership, you are always welcome at our Y. Please check in with Member Services and provide a photo ID with your YMCA membership card. Your Y membership will be verified by a Y staff, and your membership must be active and in good standing. Free visit limit: 14 per year.