When you join one Y in Spokane you are a member at all Spokane area YMCAs. Memberships include:
- Group Exercise: More than 225 group exercise classes each week for participants of all levels including Zumba™, yoga, TRX, water exercise and many more.
- Free Drop – In Child Watch: Work out comfortably, knowing your children are safe and having fun with our qualified Child Watch staff. Up to 2 hours per day while in the facility. 6 weeks – 6 years
- Nationwide Access: Y membership comes with access to YMCA facilities across the country with Nationwide Membership and the AWAY program.
- Certified Staff: Professional, nationally certified fitness staff
- State-Of-The-Art Equipment
- No Annual Contracts: We never lock you in longer than you want. You can cancel your membership at any time with no additional fees.
- Special Member Program Fees: Reduced fees on programs, including swim lessons, youth sports, camps, child care, tumbling and more.
- Wellness Orientation: 1 Free Wellness Orientation with follow-up session with Wellness Coach
- Priority Registration: When registering for programs and special events, Y members receive priority registration.
- Full use of all 4 YMCA locations in Spokane area.
- Complimentary towel service at locations with aquatic centers
- Complimentary parking*
- Free Guest Passes
- Year-round indoor swimming**
- Automatic free enrollment in YMCA Member Rewards program
- Family activity events
*Central YMCA requires free parking permit
**At Central, Valley and North YMCAs
Since 1884, our local YMCA has helped members improve their health and well-being while building a stronger sense of community. Come see how!