Coming to play at your local Y is a great way for your class to celebrate. Field Trips are set up for students to enjoy our many Y activities during their normal school day. Each field trip will be specifically designed to meet your group's needs and can include use of any or all of the following: meeting rooms or outdoor picnic pavilion, activity center, teen center, gymnasium, outdoor courts, outdoor walking trails. Times of availability are based around seasonal programs and classes but field trips normally run between 10am - 2pm.
Cost & Payment:
$6 per student* (Premier Members: FREE / no charge for adult chaperones)
- Includes: Swimming (during open swim hours only or a maximum of 2 hours), Basic Activity Center (with board games, ping pong and other games) and Gymnasium, Meeting Rooms or Pavilion (if available)
- Additional Activity Options & Fees:
- $1 extra per child - Staffed Activity Center with Xbox 360 Kinect, Exerbikes, iDance, and other site specific interactive games.
- $35/hour - Teen Center Rental - exclusive use with Y staff attendant.
- $50/hour - Climbing Wall Rental - exclusive use with Y staff to belay (one staff member provided based on availability. Additional staff available for an additional charge.)
- Payment is due on the day of the event via cash, check, or card. Purchase Orders are only accepted 2 weeks in advance so payment can be processed prior to event.
- Towels are not provided*
- Aquatics Rules & Guidelines apply to all group participants and Y Members. Please read prior to booking.
- All group participants must be supervised at all times while in the facility. Adequate male & female supervisors are required for locker room use.
* Pricing and availability are subject to change seasonally.
* Towels are not provided for non-members or party guests so please remind your guest to bring their own towels. If you would like to purchase towels you may do so in advance: $3 per Towel or 15 Towels for $25.00
Restrictions apply to the programs, services, and discounts we can offer to those not affiliated with a non-profit or governmental organization.
Advance reservations (2 weeks) are required for groups of 10 or more. This ensures we are properly staffed for your event and can offer you the full services of our facility.
Groups arriving without prior reservations will pay the full Day Pass Rate and access to the facility may be restricted based on the YMCA's ability to accommodate the group.
For Group, Facility Rental and Party reservations, call 509 777 9622.