90 Days of Summer
Register for the 2017 90 Days of Summer Challenge for just $10 per person
The 90 Days of Summer Challenge is a is a ‘go at your own pace’ program for YMCA Members designed to keep you healthy, active and motivated during the Summer. From June 1 - Aug 31, earn points for checking in and participating in programs at the Y! Points = Prizes
HOW TO EARN POINTS
- Check-in at the Y = 2 points. Limited to 1 check-in per day.
- Attend a special Y activity = 5 points.
- July 20, 5:50pm | Outdoor Zumba Meltdown | South Y
- July 21, 4:30pm | Wacky Water Games | Central Y
- July 25, 6pm | Flick and Float (movie in the pool) | Valley Y
- Kids Events:
- July 9 | Kids Xtreme Fun Run | North Y (no charge for 90 Days registered participants)
- Aug 12 | Y Kids Ninja Warrior | Valley Y (no charge for 90 Days registered participants)
Earn bonus points for each of the 90 Days of Summer Activities.
• Register for 90 Days of Summer by June 7 = 15 points
• Like the Y on Facebook or Instagram (See Member Services to receive points)
• Share your Y stroy with us (See Member Services to receive points)
• Complete 90 Days of Summer contests at the Y
• Watch for additional activities at your Y branch
• Earn 30 Points: Win a 90 Days of Summer t-shirt
• Earn 60 Points: Win a YMCA cinch bag
• Earn 90 Points: Win a YMCA sweatshirt
• All participants will be entered into a drawing to win
a 3 free months of membership!
Contact a Member Service Representative at 509 777 9622 (YMCA) for more information.