YMCA Child Care is a place for children to explore, learn, feel safe, cared for and celebrated. We encourage positive relationships between the children, child care staff and administrators, and parents to ensure a high quality experience for the children.
The goals of YMCA Early Childhood and School-Age Care programs are to:
• Help children develop to their fullest potential
• Support and strengthen the family unit
• Deliver child care in a safe and positive environment
• Teach, model, celebrate, practice, praise, and reinforce the YMCA four core values of:
Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility
• Foster health and well-being for children and families
Spaces open for Infants and Pre-school. Enrollment available.
To make a Child Care payment click here.