No School Days
Why wait for summer to enjoy camp? YMCA Day Camps are here!
Arts, crafts, games, and more are only a few of the constructive activities your child will enjoy on their no-school days. Under the guidance of caring adults, your child will have the opportunity to make new friends, connect with old friends and of course have fun along the way.
Hours: 6:30am - 6pm
- North- 2017 Registration Form
- North- 2018 Registration Form (Registration Opens Jan. 3rd)
- Valley- 2017 Registration Form
- Valley- 2018 Registration Form (Registration Opens Jan. 3rd)
- Central YMCA Winter & Spring Break- Registration Form
- Registration Opens Jan 3rd for Spring Break
Financial Assistance and State Third Party Assistance: State Assistance (DSHS)
For State Paid Assistance (DSHS) you will need the following prior to registration:
- Contact your case worker to set up services
- Provide DSHS with the Provider Number (listed here) for your care
- DSHS Authorizations need to be sent to the YMCA Corporate Office
- Co-pay paid in advance of the first month of attendance
- YMCA Registration Form (select above for the correct school) submitted to the YMCA Corporate Business Office, 1126 N Monroe St.
YMCA's Financial Assistance
Is designed to assist families who do not qualify for assistance through DSHS or other financial aid programs. Financial Assistance applications are available at any YMCA Member Service desk or by calling 509 777 9622. Financial Assistance Application.
Winter Break Newsletters and Locations
- Central YMCA
- North YMCA
- Valley YMCA and South Pines Elementary
- Valley drop off is at South Pines Elementary School, pick up is at the Valley YMCA.
What to Bring:
- Completed child information forms
- Weather appropriate clothes
- Swim Suit & Towel
We will be emailing camp schedules the week prior to camp.
We look forward to seeing our YMCA families at Camp!