YMCA Child Care is a place for children to explore, learn, feel safe, cared for and celebrated. We encourage positive relationships between the children, child care staff and administrators, and parents to ensure a high quality experience for the children.
The goals of YMCA Early Childhood and School-Age Care programs are to:
- Help children develop to their fullest potential
- Support and strengthen the family unit
- Deliver child care in a safe and positive environment
- Teach, model, celebrate, practice, praise, and reinforce the YMCA four core values of:
- Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility
- Foster health and well-being for children and families
Centrals Children’s Center serves ages 4 weeks to 6 years in a caring and supportive environment where they will engage in individual development and learning. EWU Children’s Center is located on the Eastern Washington University Campus and serves children from 6 weeks to 10 years old. The YMCA also has School-Age care which is available at all three branches and serves children between Kindergarten and 6th grade.
Spaces open for Infants and Pre-school. Enrollment available.
To make a Child Care payment click here.